Hitron router login normally has a default username “cusadmin“, and the default password “password“. Its default IP address is 192.168.0.1. These Hitron credentials are needed when doing a login to the Hitron router’s web interface to change any settings. For more information about other logins. Router Login List
- 1 Key Points:
- 2 Login Instructions
- 3 Settings management
- 3.1 Hitron Router Login
- 3.2 How to change the IP Address on a Hitron CGN3ACR router
- 3.3 Login To The Hitron CGN3ACR
- 3.4 Change the LAN IP Address on a Hitron CGN3ACR
- 3.5 Configure the LAN section of your Hitron CGN3ACR
- 3.6 Possible Problems when Changing your LAN IP Address
- If you want to replace your existing router, you can use the Hitron modem.
- Hitron modem takes care of the usual customizations, Static IP setup, and port mapping.
- If you want to add additional routers or if you want to set up firewalls, you can with IP Passthrough.
Open an Internet browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) and locate the address bar:
- In the address tab, type in the following: 192.168.0.1 and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- You will be presented with a Hitron logins page.
- Enter this information:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: The information is located on the white sticker on the top or side of the modem. You can refer to the password as the: Passphrase, S/N, Pre-Shared Key, or Password (note: the password is case-sensitive, so please enter the password as it is printed precisely on the sticker, including any upper-case letters)
- Select the Login button
- SmartWiFi (without SmartSecurity) and Business Internet settings can be managed in the Hitron settings, and the login information is printed on your Hitron modem.
- SmartWiFi (with SmartSecurity) settings are managed through the Meraki Dashboard. Click to see How to set up your Meraki Dashboard.
Shaw will support the primary login to get to the network settings and to find sections to manage your settings. Shaw won’t be able to assist in configuring your internal network or with configuration decisions for your internal system. Advanced users can manage customized network configurations.
- Loss of login access will require restoring to factory default, and any currently customized settings will be lost.
- Shaw does not have access to these settings and will be unable to assist in restoring lost configurations.
Hitron Router Login
It is easy to successfully log in to your Hitron router. Just follow these instructions to login to your Hitron Router:
- Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively, use your wireless network. Note: It’s advised to use a wired connection as you set up the Hitron router. It helps avoid the chances of suddenly logging off when saving your changes.
- Open the web browser of your choice and type the IP address of your Hitron router in the address bar. You can find the IP address on the back of your router.
- Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don’t have the username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for Hitron routers.
How to change the IP Address on a Hitron CGN3ACR router
The LAN IP Address of a router is also known as its internal IP address. It is also the IP address that you connect to when you need to configure your router. It is only useful from inside your network and has no use from the Internet side.
Routers have 2 IP addresses: an internal IP address and an external IP address. The external IP address assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider, or ISP, and is generally not something that you can change. The internal IP address is set to as default value at the factory, and you can change it if you want. The common internal IP addresses for routers are:
It is important to make the last number of your router’s internal IP address a ‘1’, as in 192.168.0.1 or 10.0.0.1. This is not necessary, but many people do it, and it makes it a bit easier to remember the IP address assigned to your router. If you want to change the internal IP address of your router, this guide shows you how.
Login To The Hitron CGN3ACR
To get started configuring the Hitron CGN3ACR LAN page, you need to login to your router. If you have already logged in, you can skip this step.
To login to the Hitron CGN3ACR, follow our Hitron CGN3ACR Login Guide.
Change the LAN IP Address on a Hitron CGN3ACR
After you have logged into the Hitron CGN3ACR router, you need to go to the Home page. To change your IP address, click the Basic option at the top of the page and then Gateway Function below that.
Configure the LAN section of your Hitron CGN3ACR
It allows you to change your router’s Private LAN IP Address. Enter your desired address into the box. Not sure what you should change it to? An excellent option is 10.0.0.1
Just under that, you’ll see the Subnet Mask. Leave it as it is. It’s important that this stay at 255.255.255.0. That’s it! Remember to save the changes before leaving.
Possible Problems when Changing your LAN IP Address
When you change your LAN IP Address, you are making a fundamental change to how your network functions and all computers on your network will be affected. You will lose your Internet connection when you apply these changes. Your router may reboot and require a couple of minutes to start responding again
Frequently Asked Questions
Fios has a default login ID and password that is set for the router. You can use these details to login:
Password: The information is located on the white sticker on the top or side of the modem. You can refer to the password as the: Passphrase, S/N, Pre-Shared Key, or Password
Once you have successfully logged in, you can change the password. In fact, it is very strongly suggested to change the password as anyone can look up the default password and try to misuse it. However, you want to make sure that you are choosing a strong password that contains letters, numbers, special characters, and at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter. Make sure you keep this password-secured safely somewhere for any future references. Do not share the password with anyone else.
In this case, it is best to directly contact Hitron regarding it. You can reach them at the following phone/email and describe your concern for the best possible solution.
Phone: +1 303 792 3380
In this article, we learned that you can easily log in your Hitron router. Setting up and rebooting is as easy as watching TV. We encourage you to share something about your Hitron router experience. Kindly leave your review in the comment section below.