Ubee Interactive offers various products that are useful for transmitting and receiving multimedia communication. They have Data Cable Modems and Wireless Gateways which you can buy for a reasonable price. These two help users to secure and connect to a stable internet connection—as fast as 300 Mbps. Accessing the Ubee Router login will allow you to configure settings and change the default credentials.
In this article, we are going to discuss all the information regarding the Ubee router login. It will also outline the steps to change your default username and password. Aside from the Ubee router, we also have a router login list tutorial for different models. So, without further ado, here’s how you can log in to your Ubee router.
Ubee Router Login
These are the steps to follow if you want to know Ubee router login and access your web interface.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect your system to the internet.
- Then, open any browser of your choice. You may use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer for Windows devices, or Safari for Mac users.
- On the address bar, access the login page by entering or typing the Ubee IP address 192.168.0.1. If this address is not working, you can try to change the digits to 192.168.100.1. Note that you must be connected to Ubee, otherwise, you will just be redirected to an error page.
- Once successfully accessed the login page, enter your username and password.
- If your router is newly purchased, you can see the default login details on the packaging or outside cover of the router. If in case you have changed these details in the past and forgot them, simply reset the device by pressing the “Reset” button for about 15 seconds.
- That’s it! You’ll now be able to access the web interface of the Ubee router and configure the settings.
Default Router Login
Just like any other router, Ubee has also its default login credentials which you can use to access the settings of this router. However, there are times that this the username and password can be changed depending on the service provider. The default username and password for Ubee router are “user.”
Router login IP
Ubee router has its own IP address which serves as a link to the login page of your router’s web interface. This would then allow you to change or tweak its factory settings. Of course, knowing this is a must. So, let’s take a look at the guide.
For Windows OS
- Go to your search bar and type cmd. Click on Command Prompt to proceed.
- Next, type ipconfig from the pop-up window and hit the Enter button.
- A list will then appear on your screen. Look for Default Gateway for your IP.
- Open Terminal Window on your computer if you’re an Apple user. To do this, go to Finder > Applications > Utilities and select Terminal.
- From there, input this command: netstat -nr | grep default and click Enter.
- Your computer will process the request and after some time, it will display your IP address.
How to Reset Your Router
Have you forgotten your router’s username and password? Don’t worry. That can easily be fixed by doing some tweaks. Follow the steps below:
- The easiest way to reset your modem is to press the Reset button on your device. Keep your router turned on and locate the “Reset” button.
- Using a pin or any pointed object, press and hold the button for about 15 to 30 seconds or until the lights start to blink.
- Then, wait for the lights to become stable as an indication that resetting is done.
Note: Once you reset your router, it will be back to its default settings. So, log in again to configure your device and change your username and password.
If ever you have encountered a problem while resetting your password, you may contact your ISP’s customer support. They can reset the password for you over the secured management network.
How to Change login details for Ubee router
- Login to your router using your username and password.
- Once the web interface opened, click “Wireless” on the top menu.
- Then, select “Primary Network.”
- Find the serial number (block dots) under WPA/WPA2 Encryption Shared Key option.
- Click the “Show Key” button and it will show you the password.
- Next, delete the key and enter the password you want to use. We recommend you to use a strong password combination for security purposes.
- Scroll down the page and click the “Apply” button. Then, exit the web UI.
Knowing your Ubee router login details would benefit you in the future. For instance, you forgot your login details so, you need to change it to something you can remember easily. This article will save you from paying your technicians or being stressed out from finding the solution on the internet.
You can check log in details of other routers in our router login list. If you still have questions or inquiries, you may leave a message on the comment box below.