Verizon is known in the mobile industry for providing reliable service. It has gained recognition for its quality service and strong LTE connection. Aside from this, the company offers various accessories, such as a router, for internet users. Their aim is to help their users to maximize their network connection. This article is a quick guide to the Verizon Router Login.
If you’re one of those who used their product, this article will definitely help you. Particularly, it will deal with issues on accessing your router account. We also provide a comprehensive router login list guide for different models. Without further ado, scroll down to know the easiest way to access your Verizon router login.
How to Access Your Router Login
There are many reasons why you would like to access your Verizon router login account. It might be to change the password or reset the settings to the default mode. In truth, this task is simple and easy. Just make sure that your router is on then proceed to the steps below.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet. You may connect your computer via a wired/wireless network.
- Open your browser and input your router’s IP address on the search bar. Most Verizon router uses 192.168.1.1.
- Once you’re done, a log in screen will appear. Enter your account details on the space provided.
Note: If it’s your first time to open the account, the default username is admin. Meanwhile, the password can be found at the sticker on your router.
Default Router Login
Your router comes with a default username and password. And if you want to personalize your account, you will need to access it using the provided Verizon router login credentials. The default username is admin.
As for the password, you will find it at the bottom or back of the device. Note that for some, the code may have been changed for the serial number.
Resetting Verizon Router Login
Restoring your modem to the default mode might be necessary to fix some technical issues. However, it does not only change your assigned username and password but also deletes your home network settings. This means that you have to set up your home network again. Follow the guide below to know how to reset your Verizon router login.
- Make sure that your modem is running normally. At the back of the device, locate the reset button.
- Once you’ve located it, use a pointed end—can be a pen, paper clip, or pin—to reach the button. Pressed on the button for about 10 or 15 seconds.
- Release the button and wait until the modem reboots and open automatically. Your settings will then be reset.
- Now, proceed to the Verizon router login page and use the default username and password to access your account. Note that you need to reconfigure your network adapter to its previous settings to enable other network devices to connect.
How to Find Your Router Login IP
The IP address of your router is important in accessing its web interface. This is where all settings can be found and configured. Thus, if you want to make changes to your network, you’ll need to know your IP. So, here’s how you can do it.
For Windows OS
- First off, you need to open Command Prompt on your computer. Press Win + R buttons and a run prompt window will open. From there, type cmd and hit Enter.
- Next, type ipconfig|findstr /i “Gateway” and click the Enter button.
- Your default IP address will then show up.
For Linux OS
- Launch the terminal window on your PC. There are many ways to do this but the fastest way is to press Ctrl + Alt + T.
- Input ip route|grep default and hit the Enter button.
- After a while, you will see your IP address on your screen.
For Mac OS
- Open the OSX Terminal by going to Finder > Application > Utilities > Terminal. You can also press cmd + space then type terminal to access it.
- Enter the following command: netstat -nr | grep default on the space provided for.
- Once done, your screen will display your IP address.
Knowing how Verizon router login works do not require technical expertise. If you follow the steps in this article, you can easily log in to your modem and configure some settings.
You can also check the login details of other routers in our router login list. For additional questions or queries, you may contact Verizon’s customer service.