AT&T has been constantly providing quality service for its mobile and internet users. One example of which is their U-Verse. This allows their clients to have television cable, telephone line, and internet using only one router. Accessing your ATT router login will help you open your router web’s interface. This is where you can change some basic/advanced settings and configure password/username.
So, in case you need to know how to do that, this article will help you. If you do not own one, but a different model, you can also check out our router login list articles. What are you waiting for? Scroll down to log in to your router as fast as 3 minutes.
How to login to ATT Router
Logging in to your router is simple and easy. But before you proceed, you need to check if your modem is currently powered on. If yes, you may now follow the step-by-step guidelines below.
- First, connect your computer to the internet. The connection can be through a wireless network or LAN.
- Open your browser and type 192.168.1.254 into your address bar. Press Enter to proceed to the ATT router login page.
- You will then be directed to a login page. From here, enter your username and password. If you have not yet changed the default settings, type admin for username. Look for a sticker at the side of your modem and enter the variables next to “System Password” or “Device System Code”.
- If a password is required and none can be found on your router, try leaving the page blank. Contact AT&T if this does not work.
- Once done, you will find your router’s web interface and access the settings.
How to change the default router login details
Your modem comes with a default password and username. However, not changing it would expose you to possible hacking and some security issues. Thus, it is always advisable to personalized these two. Let’s take a look at how to change the default ATT router login information.
- Log in to your AT&T router to access your web’s interface.
- Now, go to the Settings tab and choose LAN > Wi-Fi.
- Scroll down until you see User Network.
- To change your router’s name, click on the box next to Network Name (SSID) and enter your preferred username. As for the password, check Use Custom Wi-Fi Network Password and set the code as you like.
- Click on the Save button to apply the changes you’ve made.
Reset ATT Router Login
There are many instances wherein you’ll need to reset your modem. It can be because you forgot your password and can’t log in to your router web interface. Or perhaps, your technician advises you to do so. No matter why here’s a quick guide.
- Find the Reset button on your modem which is usually placed beside the Power port.
- Next, find a pointy end—pen, paper clip—to press on the button. Do this for 15 seconds and release it.
- Releasing the button before the lapse of 15 seconds will reboot the modem but it will not reset.
- Wait until the modem restarts and all lights are on.
How to Find your Router Login IP
In order to view your router’s web interface, you’ll need your IP. But oftentimes, you forgot your address. This is a big problem because you won’t be able to access your ATT router login page. So, to find your modem’s IP, follow these steps.
For Windows OS
- Launch Command Prompt on your computer. Go to your search bar and type cmd. Hit Enter to open.
- On the pop-up window, type ipconfig and click on the Enter button.
- After some time, a list will appear on your screen. Browse through it. The address next to the word “Default Gateway” is your IP.
- Go to Apple Menu and select System Preference from the options.
- Click on Network and choose your active internet connection.
- Look for Router address entry to locate your IP.
For other questions regarding the ATT router login, you can leave a message on their forum site or contact customer support. If you find this article helpful, please leave a comment on the box below.
In case you’re using a different router, you can check the login details of other routers in our router login list.